KINDS OF REGISTRATION
THERE ARE THREE KIND OF GST REGISTRATION
1. Mandatory registration
2. VOLUNTARY REGISRATION
3. REGISTRATION BY DEPARTMENT
Before getting registered under GST which came into force in India in July 2017,
we should know what is GST. GST is known as Goods and Service Tax which covers
both supply of Goods and services.
1. Any supplier either Individual/ firm/ company /any organization doing
business or services in India and whose turnover exceeds the threshold
limit i.e 20 lacs at present are required to get mandatorily registered under
2. It authorizes the person for collection of GST from the customers.
3. It also allows claim of Input tax credit or GST paid on purchases of goods
and /or services and utilizing the same for payment of taxes due on supply
of goods and or services.
REQUIREMENT OF DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
1.Pan card/Aadhar card
2.Electricity bill/ Telephone bill/Rent Agreement/ ownership proof/No objection
3.MOA/AOA OR Partnership Deed
4. Bank statement/ cancelled cheque
5. Photograph in Individual and partnership
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION OF GST
1. First go to Govt site. GST.Gov.in
2. In Part a of form GST REG -01 PAN No. Mobile No. email Id . should be
3. Temporary Reference Numer shall be received on mobile and Email after
4. After that part B of GST RG 01 shall have to filled up and duly signed by
DSC/EVC and documents should be uploaded.
5. An acknowledgement shall be sent in GST RG 02 after successful submission
of above said firm.
6. If any objection is intimated in GST RG 03 it will have to be cleared by
visiting related GST office or through GST RG 04.
7. If application accepted you shall get registration Certificate in GST RG 06
otherwise Rejection certificate in GSR RG 05