Funding in NBFC
Any NBFC startup which is registered under RBI to serve its business objectives needs fundraising. NBFC is always one of the most popular sectors for the investors as if you manage NBFC through technology or through the Big Data, it reduces the risk upto 5 percent. In a startup or any other thing venture capitalists needs a proper business and financial planning by seeing the current market scenario and business growth expected by the founders.
In Modern days, venture capitalists or funding or fundraising is necessary as it supports in the growth of the start up. Fundraising funda needs to be carried out by the founder on regular basis. There is no fundraising process for a startup.
Why every NBFC startup raises foreign funding?
1. Meeting the financial objective of startup.
2. Smooth running of the business could be done.
3. Removing all the financial blockages from the path of success of startups.
4. Matching the business standards and high level of competition.
100% foreign funding is allowed without any restriction in all type of NBFC. other than deposit taking NBFC-
1. Investment Advisory services
2. Financial consultancy
3. For-ex broking
4. Money changing business
5. Credit rating agency
6. Loan company
7. Assets Finance Company