LLP Registration in India
IN LLP Company Registration in India, one partner cannot be held liable for the mistake of another Partner. Therefore each Partner comes together to form Limited Liability for each individual’s protection within the partnership like with the Shareholders of a business.
LLP Company Registration in India enjoys the status of a Separate Legal entity, therefore there remains a limited liability on partners. And in LLP Registration online there is no Tax Liability on the distribution of profits among the partners.
Limited Liability Partnership registration in India (LLP) offers the advantage of "restricted risk" to its proprietors and simultaneously it requires extremely little support. The proprietors of a "Private Limited Company " have restricted obligations to their banks. Furthermore, on account of a default, banks/lenders can sell the organization's resources and not the individual resources of the Directors.
An LLP Company Registration Online in India joins the advantages of an organization with that of a Limited Liability Company. In India, it came to fruition after January 2009 and was a moment of accomplishment with new companies and expert administrations. The thought behind LLP Registration online in India was to give a type of business that is not difficult to keep up with and to help proprietors by giving them restricted risk.
one of the partners from the two should live in India. The Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) understanding oversees the limitations of picked accomplices. They are straightforwardly responsible for guaranteeing that the arrangements of the LLP Act, 2008 are followed. This substance is usually utilized by law offices, bookkeeping firms, confidential value, investors, engineers, and land firms. This corporate construction enjoys a few benefits, including obligation cutoff points and effortlessness of consistency.
Suppose you want to go for “LLP Registration in India”. In that case, you can completely trust Biat consultants because we will assist you with all the technicalities which are related to the LLP Registration Procedure. Our team of professionals will provide you with all the relevant information associated with LLP Registration Online fees, process, name availability, registration certificate, etc.
We the team of BIAT CONSULTANT are one of the best and #1 Company Registration Consultant also know as LLP Registration Consultants as we understand the value of business registration and leave no stone unturned to give the best possible support regarding the same.
Benefits of Limited Liability Partnership Registration in India:
Some of the Benefits of Limited Liability Partnership Registration in India are:
- LLP Company is a Sperate Legal Entity
- LLP Company offers Limited Liability
- LLP Company has a Flexible Agreement
- LLP Company Doesn’t require a minimum capital contribution
- LLP Company is suitable for small Businesses
Eligibility Criteria of LLP Online Registration in India
To be eligible for LLP Online Registration in India, one should meet the following criteria:
- No less than two accomplices are expected to shape an LLP (no furthest breaking point) If a body corporate is an accomplice, a characteristic individual should be designated to address it
- Each accomplice should have a concurred commitment toward the common capital LLP ought to have an approved capital of something like ₹1 lakh No less than one assigned accomplice ought to be an Indian inhabitant.
What are the Necessary LLP Registration Document Required for LLP Incorporation
For LLP Incorporation in India, the following LLP Registration document are required:
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of all designated partners
- Director Identification Number (DIN) of all designated partners
- Proof of address of the registered office of the LLP
- Identity proof of all designated partners (PAN card, passport, driver’s license, etc.)
- Address proof of all designated partners (passport, voter ID, Aadhaar card, etc.)
- Partnership agreement
- LLP registration form
Additionally, if the register LLP office is a rented property, then a rental agreement and a NOC from the owner of the property will also be required.
Features of Online LLP Registration in India
Some of the Features of Online LLP Registration in India are:
- LLP The obligation of the accomplices is restricted and it's restricted exclusively to their commitment.
- LLP Company can be effortlessly moved from one individual to another.
- No review expected up to turnover not as much as Rs. 40 lakh and Rs. 25 lakhs as capital commitment.
- LLP Company holds the option to possess and move property and this can be performed under their name.
- LLP's presence is as yet viewed as even after the demise of any accomplice.
- LLP Company is a different lawful element and both the accomplice or juristic individual .
- who isn't associated with the organization can sue one another or can be sued.
- No profit charge if there should arise an occurrence of an LLP.
LLP Registration Process in India
You can go with LLP Registration Procedure with BiatConsultant. We can make the LLP Registration Process Simple for you
- DSC and DIN Acquiring- The directors' DSC is required for the submission of any online forms. Hence, obtaining DSCs and DINs for two partners is the first stage in the process. You provide us with the necessary information, and we submit the papers on your behalf.
- Submit a name approval application- The name you intend to register under is simultaneously checked for availability and reserved for your LLP. Using the MCA portal, you may look up name availability.
The registrar will only approve the name if the federal government does not find it objectionable. The name must be confusingly similar to any already-existing trademarks, body corporate names, LLP names, partnership firms, or other names.
- LLP Contract-The LLP agreement and other paperwork required for registration must then be drafted. The LLP agreement of a limited liability partnership is crucial because it outlines the rights and obligations of the partners and the LLP. As a result, our experts carefully crafted this agreement.
As soon as the LLP is registered by submitting Form 3 online via the MCA portal, the partners formally engage in the LLP agreement. This process shall be completed within 30 days after the date of incorporation.
- Certificate of Incorporation for LLP-Our group will submit the required paperwork to the registrar. When the registrar has given final approval to all the paperwork and llp document, you obtain your LLP incorporation certificate and are virtually ready to launch your business.
Benefits of Choosing BiatConsultants as LLP Registration Consultant
Some benefits of Choosing BiatConsultants as an LLP Registration Consultant:are:-
- Team of Experts CA and CS for smooth processing.
- Multiple Happy Customers from all over India.
- Dedicated Customer Support for all your Queries.
- Smooth Online process without traveling anywhere.
- Year of Experience and still counting.
LLP Company Registration Process
1. Contact BIATConsultant
2. Documentaiton Preparation
4. Final Submission
5. Get Your Company Registration certificate(COI)
1. For partners:
Identity proofs and PAN cards of all partners.
Address Proofs of partners that include Voter ID, passport, or driving license.
A passport-size photograph against a white background.
Passports of NRIs and foreign nationals who wish to become partners in an LLP.
2. For Registered Office
Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, Mobile bill, Aadhar Card) NOC.
A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
1. It is a famous and accepted type of business all across the world.
2. It involves low cost in the registration process.
3. It is easy to manage
4. It is easy to set up
5. LLP and Partners are different from each other
6. It involves less compliance level
7. It involves the least interference from the Government side
8. It is easy to dissolve or for liquidity
Things Come in LLP Registration Online in India
1.DPIN for 2 partners
2. Digital signature for 2 partners
3. Name search and approval
4. LLP Agreement
5. ROC fees and Pan card
6. Free accounting software and GST filling
Requirements for LLP Registrations Online in India are:
1. Minimum 2 partners are required for LLP registration there is no limit to the maximum number of partners.
2. There is no minimum capital required in LLP registration. Capital is based on business and partners' contributions to it.
3. One partner has to be residing in India for LLP registration.
4. There should be a Unique name for LLP registration you cannot use an existing name.
2. LLP formation requires two designated partners. In partnership, the maximum capping is up to 50 partners.
3. LLP registration is mandatory and is done with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, whereas Partnership firms are registered under the Registrar of firms.
4. LLP’s name should be unique and should duplicate any existing name but there is no restriction for using the name in Partnership.
5. The credibility of an LLP is higher than that of a Partnership firm
The LLP agreement typically includes provisions related to the name and address of the LLP, the names and addresses of the partners, the capital contribution of each partner, the profit sharing ratio, the rights and duties of each partner, the procedures for admission and retirement of partners, the decision-making process, and the dispute resolution mechanism.LLP Deed is the Necessary LLP Registration Document to Register LLP in India
1. Choose a business structure: You need to decide the type of business structure you want to set up, such as a Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or One Person Company (OPC).
2. Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC): The proposed directors of the company need to obtain a DIN and DSC.
3. Name Reservation: You need to apply for name reservation for your company through the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) online portal. You need to provide at least six different names in order of preference.
4. Incorporation: Once the name is approved, you can file the incorporation documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) online, along with the required fees and documents.
5. Obtain PAN and TAN: You need to apply for a Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN) for your company from the NSDL website.
6. GST Registration: If your company is involved in the sale of goods or services, you need to register for Goods and Services Tax (GST) through the GST portal.
7. Open a bank account: Once your company is registered, you need to open a bank account in the name of the company.
1. Choose a business structure: You need to decide the type of business structure you want to set up, such as a Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or One Person Company (OPCObtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) for all the partners. You can obtain a DSC and DPIN from any certified agency.
2. Choose a name for your LLP and check if it is available for registration. You can check the name availability on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) website.
3. Prepare the LLP agreement. The agreement should include the name of the LLP, the business activities, the capital contribution of each partner, profit sharing ratio, and other terms and conditions.
4. File the LLP registration form (Form-2) with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) along with the LLP agreement, proof of address of the registered office, and other required documents.
5. Pay the LLP registration fee online.
6. After submission of the application, the ROC will review the application and may request for additional documents or information.
7. Once the application is approved, the Registrar will issue the Certificate of Incorporation, and the LLP will be registered.
It is recommended to seek professional assistance to ensure that all the legal formalities are met and to avoid any delays in the Limited Liability Partnership Formation
Form 2 contains various details such as the proposed name and address of the LLP, the name and address of the partners, their contribution towards the LLP, and the proposed business activities of the LLP. Additionally, the form also requires the partners to furnish their consent for being appointed as partners of the LLP.
1. Annual filings: An LLP needs to file its Annual Return and Statement of Accounts with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) every year.
2. Tax compliances: The LLP needs to file its Income Tax Return every year, as well as pay its Advance Tax and TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) liabilities on time.
3. Statutory audits: An LLP needs to undergo a statutory audit of its financial statements every year.
4. Maintaining statutory registers: The LLP needs to maintain various registers, such as the register of partners, register of charges, register of investments, etc., as required by law.
5. Filing of forms with ROC: The LLP needs to file various forms with the ROC, such as Form 3 for changes in partners, Form 4 for changes in LLP agreement, etc.
6. Compliance with other laws: The LLP needs to comply with other laws and regulations applicable to its business, such as the Goods and Services Tax (GST), labor laws, environmental laws, etc.
7. Holding meetings: The LLP needs to hold meetings of its partners, such as Annual General Meetings, as required by law.
An LLP compliance checklist helps ensure that the LLP is complying with all the necessary legal and regulatory requirements and avoids any penalties or legal issues in the future.
1. Form 1: Form 1 LLP is used for reservation of the name of the LLP. It contains details such as the proposed name of the LLP, the main business activities, and the partners' details.
2. Form 2: Form 2 LLP is used for the incorporation of the LLP. It contains details such as the registered office address, the partners' details, and the LLP agreement.
3. Form 3: Form 3 LLP is used for the appointment of designated partners of the LLP. It contains details such as the partners' names, addresses, and DINs.
4. Form 4: Form 4 LLP is used for the consent of partners to act as designated partners. It contains details such as the partners' names, addresses, and signatures.
5. Form 9: Form 9 LLP is a form that is required to be filed with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) as per the provisions of the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Act, 2008. The form is also known as the Annual Return of LLP.
6. Form 12: Form 12 LLP is used for the application for the LLP registration certificate. It contains details such as the partners' details, registered office address, LLP agreement, and payment of fees.
7. Form 22: Form 22 LLP is used for the notice of intimation of the LLP's registered office address. It contains details such as the address, proof of address, and payment of fees.
It is important to note that the forms and procedures for LLP Company registration may change from time to time, so it is advisable to consult with a professional company Registration consultant Like Biat Consultant we are are leading LLP Registration Consultant in india.