One Person Company Registration In India
An OPC Registration in India is a business structure that participates in the benefits of the two kinds of business, i.e., sole proprietorship and an association. Thusly, it gets rid of the issues of tracking down the right kind of co-accessory/s for starting a business as an enrolled component. One Person Company is conveying the unstructured Ownership Business into the coordinated type of an exclusive business.
As per Section 3(1)(c) of the Companies Act, 2013, the OPC can be framed for any legal reason by a person. Segment 2(62) states that the "One Person Company is an association which has quite recently a solitary person as a section".
One Person Company Registration is surrendered as a privately owned business. It is an association with one Director and one financial backer specifically. An individual can now benefit from the upside of limited liability doing sole possession. The One Person Company is a representation of fundamental improvement in the corporate region of our country.
Suppose you want to go for “One Person Company Registration in India”. In that case, you can completely trust Biat consultants because we will assist you with all the technicalities which are related to the One Person Company Registration process. Our team of professionals will provide you with all the relevant information associated with One Person Company Registration fees, process, name availability, registration certificate, etc.
Process of Register OPC In India:
Apply For DSC- The initial step is to get the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the proposed Directors which required the accompanying archives:
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Email Id
- Telephone number
Apply for DIN- When the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is made, the subsequent stage is to apply for the Director Identification Number (DIN) of the proposed Director in the SPICe Form alongside the name and the address proof of the Director. Structure DIR-3 is the choice just accessible to existing organizations. It implies with the impact from January 2018, the candidate need not document Structure DIR-3 independently. Now DIN can be applied inside the SPICe for up to three directors.
Name Approval Application- The subsequent stage while integrating an OPC is to settle on the name of the Organization. The name of the Organization will be "ABC (OPC) Private Limited”
The name can be supported in the Structure SPICe+ 32 application. Just a single favored name alongside the meaning of keeping that name can be given in the Structure SPICe+ 32 application. On the off chance that the name gets dismissed, one more name can be presented by applying another Structure SPICe+ 32 application.
When the name is supported by the MCA we continue toward the following stage.
Documents Required- We need to set up the accompanying records which are expected to be submitted to the ROC:
- The Memorandum of Association (MoA) which are the items to be trailed by the Organization or expressing the business for which the organization will be consolidated.
- The Articles of the Association (AoA) sets out the by-regulations on which the organization will work.
- Since there are just 1 Director and a member, a candidate for such an individual must be delegated because if he becomes weakened or passes on and can't play out his obligations the chosen one will perform for the chief and have his spot. His assent in Structure INC - 3 will be brought with his PAN card and Aadhar Card.
- Proof of the Registered office of the proposed Organization alongside the verification of proprietorship and a NOC from the proprietor.
- Statement and Assent of the proposed Overseer of Structure INC - 9 and DIR - 2 separately.
- A statement by the expert ensuring that all compliances have been made.
Filings of Forms with MCA- This multitude of archives will be joined to the FPICe Form, SPICe-MOA, and SPICe-AOA along with the DSC of the Director and the expert, and will be moved to the MCA site for underwriting. The PAN Number and TAN are created naturally at the hour of consolidation of the Organization. There is a compelling reason need to document separate applications for getting Container Number and TAN.
Issue of Certificate of Incorporation- On the check, the Registrar of Companies (ROC) will give an Endorsement of Fuse and we can begin our business.
Benefits of One Person Company Registration In India
Some Benefits of One Person Company Registration in India are
- One Person Company Registration Doesn’t Require Minimum Capital
- There is Limited Liability in One Person Company Registration
- One Person Company Registration is Easy Incorporation
- One Person Company Registration is Greater in Credibility
- There is no legal dispute in One Person Company Registration.
Benefits of Choosing BiatConsultants for One Person Company Registration Consultant
Some Benefits of Choosing BiatConsultants for One Person Company Registration Consultant are:
- Team of Experts CA and CS for smooth processing
- Multiple Happy Customers from all over India
- Dedicated Customer Support for all your Queries
- Smooth Online process without traveling anywhere
- Year of Experience and still counting.
Registration Process of One Person Company Registration in India
1. Contact BIATConsultant
2. Documentaiton Preparation
4. Final Submission
5. Get Your Company Registration certificate(COI)
Copy of PAN Card
Address Proof (Aadhar Card/ bank statement/ Mobile bill/ electricity bill)
Passport Size Photo
For Registered Office
Ownership Proof (Electricity bill/ Mobile bill/ Gas bill)
3.Easy to Manage
4.Long Lasting Succession
Disadvantages of One Person Company Registration in India are:
1.Suitable for Small Businesses
2.Ownership and Management
3.Restriction of Business Activities