IFRS Conversion Services
By adopting IFRS a business can present its financial statement like forign competitors which will be helpful to compare the financials easily. Further if subsidiary companies wish to use IFRS then they can use one accounting language globally.
Companies also need to comply with the requirements of IFRS if they are a subsidiary of a forein company or if they have foreign investor which reports under IFRS.
2. Identifying accounting and reporting differences and assessing their impact on IT systems.
3. Process and solutions to manage the business.
4. The Accounting Phase includes-
- Whether the accounting policies are defined or not?
- Whether the blueprints for IT systems change are created?
- Whether the training modules are prepared or not?
5. The final phase includes whether all the changes designed must be implemented and rolled out.
1. Design Budgetary Control system
2. Determine measures for effective capital utilization.
3. Assist the management how to effectively and productively use the working capital.
4. Review the financial planning and policies to effectively utilize the resources.
5. Prepare the feasibility study report for new projects and expansions.
2. Facilitate source of capital globally.
3. Reducing financial statement reporting efforts which will reduce the overall cost.
4. Stimulate and simplify the process which will set a benchmark for improvement.
2. Prepare diagnostic review to assist in preparing TO compliance obligation.
3. To analyze the intangible on the basis of BEPS guidance to ensure that the group members are contributing towards enhancement, development, maintenance, protection, and exploitation of intangibles and being remunerated appropriately.
4. To develop processes and procedures for compliance and train the group members to meet documentation deadlines to ensure the alignment between the local and global documentation.